Spring is finally here and I recently shared my tips to spring clean your diet with WSPA Channel 7 News. Warmer weather means that there is lots of produce is in season – and fruits and vegetables are loaded with vitamins, antioxidants, fiber, and water! Click here to get the Grape, Walnut, and Goat Cheese Chicken Salad recipe that I demonstrated on the segment.
Spring clean your diet by making at least one snack per day consist of produce + protein
- 1 Cup cucumber slices + 2 Tablespoons hummus
- 1 Small apple + 1 cheese stick
- 1/2 Cup blueberries + 1/4 Cup walnuts
- 17 Grapes + 25 almonds
- 5 stalks celery + 2 Tablespoons natural nut or seed butter
- 1 Peach (sliced) + 1 Cup cottage cheese
- 1 Pear + 1/4 Cup pecans
- 1/2 bell pepper (sliced) + 2 Tablespoons hummus
- 1 Cutie + 1/2 Cup pistachios in shell
- 1/2 Banana + 2 Tablespoons natural nut or seed butter
- 1/2 Cup raspberries + 1/2 Cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Orange + 1 hard boiled egg
Want to know more about meal planning and nutrition tips for spring? Contact me today to set up your FREE 15 minute discovery call.