I love the flavors of fall, and also healthy one pot meals dish that takes less than 20 minutes to make. With only 6 ingredients, you can’t go wrong. Check out the full recipe below!
Sage Brown Butter Cauliflower Gnocci with Mushrooms, Spinach and Chicken Sausage
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons organic unsalted butter
- 10 Chopped sage leaves, washed and patted dry
- 2 Packages Frozen Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Gnocci
- 8oz Sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 4 Pre-cooked chicken apple sauasges, cut into half moons
- 2 Cups Baby spinach (1/2 5oz bag)
- Black pepper, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Heat a large cast iron skillet to medium heat. Add the butter and let it melt, about 1 minute. Add the sage leaves and fry the sage in the butter for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the bags of the frozen caulfilower gnocci and the sliced mushrooms to the skillet. Toss to coat in the sage butter. Cover and cook 5-7 minutes.
- Add the spinach, chicken apple sausage, black pepper, and garlic. Cover and cook another 5 minutes until the spinach is wilted and the gnocci is fully cooked through.
- Place in 4 bowls and serve!
Nutrition Facts (1 serving): 392 Calories, 15g Total Fat, 5g Saturated Fat, 915mg Sodium, 38.2g Total Carb, 10g Fiber, 1g Sugar, 20.4g Protein
Have you tried the caulfilower gnocci yet? Let me know your thoughts in the comment below!