We totally get it – some nights you just *need* a quick and easy week night dinner recipe.
Often times a healthy and balanced recipe that incorporates your protein/carb/veggie all in one recipe in just 20 minutes or less can be very hard to find!
That’s why we’ve rounded up some of our favorite recipes from the Real Life Nutrition Membership that can be made in 20 minutes or less. Click the links below and save these recipes to your recipe box!
Not a member? Sign up here for only $29/month!
Some quick meal staple items: salad kits, frozen cooked grains like brown rice and quinoa, pre-cooked frozen chicken/shrimp/burgers, cooked chicken sausage and meatballs, and organic canned low sodium beans.
- Easy Sushi Bowls with Shrimp (15min)
- 20Min Baked Salmon Poke Bowl (20min)
- 20Min Chicken Enchilada Bowl (20min)
- Beef and Veggie Pad Thai (20min)
- Quick Couscous Bowl with Rosemary Chicken (20min)
- Skillet Gnocchi with Sausage and Broccoli Rabe (20min)
- Salmon with Mushroom and Artichoke Farro (20min)
- Broccoli Mac and Cheese with Rotisserie Chicken (20min)
- Pesto Chicken Quinoa Bowl (20min)
- Chicken Sausage “Hot Dogs” with Sautéed Peppers and Onions (20min)
- Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Pasta (20min)
- Sheet Pan Salmon with Brown Rice and Broccoli (20min)
- Tuscan White Bean Skillet (20min)
- Shrimp and Sausage Skillet (20min)
- Quinoa Vegetable Stir Fry (20min)
- Green Chili Turkey Burger with Superfood Salad (20min)
- Salmon Soba Noodle Bowl (20min)
- Sage Brown Butter Cauliflower Gnocchi with Mushrooms, Spinach, and Chicken Sausage (20min)
- Sirloin with Blistered Tomatoes, Green Beans, and Quinoa (20min)
- One Pot Chicken Sausage, Kale, and White Bean Skillet (15min)
- Chicken & Veggie Quesadillas with Cucumbers (15min)
- Easy Greek Meatball Mezze Bowl (15min)
- Pesto Chicken Quesadilla with Bell Peppers (15min)
- Quick Buffalo Chicken Grain Bowl (15min)
- Salsa Chicken Wrap and Southwest Salad (10min)
- Hummus Bowl with Turkey Meatballs, Cucumber, and Chickpeas (10min)
- Thai Chicken Peanut and Rice Salad (10min)