We offer concierge nutrition packages, nutrition counseling, eating disorder and disordered eating counseling, and health communications to clients in the Greenville, SC area, and virtually via Zoom video chat.
- Meet Brittany L. Jones, MS, RD, LD – Owner and CEO (Right middle)
- Meet Allison Walters, RD, LD – Lead Registered Dietitian (Right)
- Meet Christie Griffin, RD, LD, CDE, CSOWM – Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator (Left middle)
- Meet Anna Jensen, RD, LD – Registered Dietitian (Left)
WHY CHOOSE A REGISTERED DIETITIAN VS. A NUTRITIONIST?
Simply said, all dietitians are nutritionists, but not all nutritionists are dietitians. A Registered Dietitian has additional qualifications that must be met, which include:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree with course work including food and nutrition sciences, food service systems management, business, economics, sociology, biochemistry, physiology, microbiology and chemistry
- Completed an accredited dietetic internship
- Passed the national Registered Dietitian examination
- Completes continuing professional educational requirements to maintain registration (75 every 5 years)