Christina S. Fogarty, MS, RDN, LDN, CDCES
Nutrition Philosophy: I am passionate about empowering clients with the framework to fuel and nourish their bodies to feel their best while continuing to live life.
Programs: Nutrition Counseling Package, 8 Week Nutrition Counseling + Meal Planning Package, and Nutrition Presentations
Hi! I’m Christina. My interest in nutrition began as a middle school student, and I knew quickly that I wanted to pursue a career in nutrition (having an older sister that was a dietitian helped). I enjoy working with people to make small, sustainable changes that truly change their life for the better.
I graduated from Samford University with a degree in Nutrition and Dietetics and completed my internship and Masters of Nutrition at University of Alabama at Birmingham. In addition to being a dietitian, I am a Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist, and facilitator for several lifestyle programs.
I have worked as a dietitian for over 10 years in a variety of settings including community and employee wellness, college education, and telehealth, specializing in diabetes and wellness. I love working with people and supporting them on their whole health journey.
- I moved to the Greenville area in 2022 and I am loving every minute here with my husband, 2 young kids, and doodle, ‘Emmylou’.
- We enjoy adventures on the weekends as a family, trying new restaurants, and trying to keep up with the fast pace that this stage of life brings!
- I am a singer (minored in voice in college) and love getting out on the tennis courts.
Education and credentials:
- B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, Samford University 2012
- M.S Nutrition, University of Alabama at Birmingham 2014
- Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist 2018
- ACEND Accredited Dietetic Internship, University of Alabama at Birmingham 2013
- Licensed Dietitian: SC, NC, GA, MS
- Certificate of Training in Adolescent Weight Management, Commission on Dietetic Registration 2016
- Leader for CDC’s Diabetes Prevention Program
LEADERSHIP & AWARDS
- 2013 Outstanding Dietetic Intern, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- 2012 Outstanding Nutrition and Dietetic Award, Samford University
- 2012 Outstanding Nutrition and Dietetics Student, Alabama Dietetic Association
Are you ready to nourish your body and feel confident with your health? Want to improve labs and better manage your blood sugars? Contact me to set up your FREE 15 minute discovery call to discuss your goals, and how working with a Registered Dietitian can help!