Click here to visit my YouTube channel
As seen in:
Contact me for more information and scheduling
I have the knowledge and experience as a Registered Dietitian to develop recipes and meal plans to meet the needs of your client. My recipes and meal plans are developed to be easy, healthy, and most importantly delicious. Nutrition analysis and food photography included.
Recipes and meal plans can be customized to fit:
- Calorie and macro-nutrient needs
- Food allergies (gluten, dairy, nuts, etc)
- Medical dietary requirements (i.e. low carb, low sodium, low saturated fat, etc)
- Recipe eBooks
- Kale Cranberry and Quinoa Stuffing with Toasted Walnuts – Edible Upcountry November 2019
- Uncle Ben’s Low Sodium Recipe Roundup
- Zucchini Mei Fun with Chicken – Food and Nutrition Magazine Cover Story May 2016
- Quinoa Venerated Veggie Bowl – Tupelo Honey Chef’s Choice Recipe Content Winner 2015
I have experience writing health and wellness focused articles and blogs for for magazines, websites, and print materials. I am also available for nutrition and health related interviews.
I am an energetic public speaker and I strive to make healthy living easy and approachable. I am a very down-to-earth speaker, and participants feel comfortable asking questions and leave with an easy action plan to meet their health and wellness goals. I am available for corporate wellness presentations, webinars, health fairs, and workshops.
Presentation clients include:
- Duke Energy
- Gerber Childrens Wear LLC
- SkillPop Greenville
- Orange Theory Fitness Greenville
- barre3 Five Forks
- Sanofi Genzyme
- LiveWell Greenville At Work Forum
- Edward Jones
- Mothers of Preschoolers – SC
- Alabama Dietetic Association
- South Carolina Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Piedmont Dietetic Association
As a Registered Dietitian and wellness expert, I can work with your health focused company to help create content for your social media accounts, as well as a content calendar and develop a marketing strategy.
I am also available for influencer posts to be featured on my Instagram page.