It’s FALL at Trader Joe’s and I am loving all of the seasonal ingredients right now (check out some of my favorites here)!
I am all about convenience these days, and I don’t have time to make two separate meals each night. Trader Joe’s Butter Nut Squash Zig Zags helped me make this into a meal that’s fun for a toddler, while also being filling and delicious for the adults. Give it a try!
3 Ingredient Sheet Pan Butternut Squash, Brussels, and Sausage
Time: 35 Minutes
- 24oz Butternut Squash Zig Zags
- 32oz Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1/4 Cup Avocado Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 8 Links PreCooked Chicken Sausage
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Add the butternut squash zig zags and the halved Brussels sprouts into a large bowl. Add the avocado oil and spices. Toss to combine.
- Place the vegetables on a large rimmed baking sheet (use two baking sheets for crispier vegetables) and place in the oven. Roast for 15 minutes and stir. Return to the oven and roast another 10 minutes.
- Add the sausage on top of the vegetables and bake an additional 5 minutes until sausage is heated through and browned.
- Remove from oven and serve equal amounts of the vegetables and sausage. Enjoy!
Want more easy and healthy recipes like this one?
Check out our REAL LIFE NUTRITION MEMBERSHIP were you will find:
- 330+ Dietitian-approved recipes and meal plans (that actually taste great)
- Done-for-you grocery shopping lists
- Flexible Meal Planning Course to learn more about realistic healthy eating (160+ minutes)
- Quarterly one-on-one phone calls with a dietitian to get all of your nutrition questions answered
- …and so much more!