Brittany joined Kari on Fox Carolina to talk about all things emotional eating this holiday season!
Watch the segment below to get Brittany’s tips on:
- Finding coping mechanisms in addition to food
- How to mindfully eat sweets and fun foods during the holidays
- Incorporating sweets into your meal plan
- Chocolate Cranberry Popcorn Trail Mix Food Demo (recipe below!)
Conquer Emotional Eating
Food is a coping mechanism – but we don’t want it to be your only one. We work with our clients to make a list of strategies for self care – this is a list of 25 things that you can do when you’re feeling emotional (stress, overwhelm, etc). Interested in conquering your emotional eating? Sign up for a FREE discovery call with one of our dietitians here.
Chocolate Cranberry Popcorn Trail Mix
- 4 Cups air popped popcorn
- ¼ Cup almonds and/or cashews
- ¼ Cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ Cup dried cranberries
- Assemble all ingredients in a bowl, mix, and enjoy!
Can be stored in an air tight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.