I’m excited to share another EASY weeknight meal for you to try! This recipe has only 4 main ingredients and makes for great leftovers. Be sure to share your photos on social media and tag @brittanyjonesRD and @greenvilledietitians!
Sheet Pan Red Potatoes, Veggies, and Sausage
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 Cup Olive oil
- 16oz bag broccoli florets
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 2 Cloves garlic, pressed
- Black pepper, to taste
- 8 Precooked chicken sausage links of your choice
- Preheat oven to 425
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with half of the olive oil, Italian seasoning, 1 clove garlic, and black pepper to taste.
- Roast the potatoes for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the bag of broccoli florets and chopped red bell peppers to the mixing bowl bowl and toss with the remaining olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic clove, and black pepper t taste.
- Add the vegetables to the sheet pan with the potatoes, and roast for 20 more minutes.
- While the veggies are cooking, reheat the precooked chicken sausage links according to the package
- Serve 1/4 of the potatoes and veggies with 2 sausages, and enjoy!
Note: this recipe is gluten free and dairy free