These are interesting times for sure!
The Registered Dietitians of the Brittany Jones Nutrition Group have been hosting our nutrition and eating disorder counseling sessions via HIPPA approved Zoom since March 16, 2020 – and our clients have really been enjoying them!
However, we do understand that virtual sessions do not work for all clients, and we are excited to announce that we will have very limited availability for in-person sessions at our office on Halton Road.
Keep reading for more on our re-opening procedures:
- Due to the current COVID19 climate of Greenville, SC and the safety of our clients, employees, and community – Brittany Jones Nutrition Group will continue telehealth sessions via HIPPA approved Zoom as our primary method of communication
- Allison Walters, RD, LD will be offering in office sessions for limited clientele on Tuesday’s – all other appointments with both Allison and Brittany will remain as telehealth until further notice (Christie is currently out on maternity leave)
Required COVID19 Office Safety Procedures:
- If a client chooses to have an in office session, they will be required to fill out an informed consent form in Healthie prior to attending their appointment
- Masks are required for ALL clients and Registered Dietitians while inside the Brittany Jones Nutrition Group Office
- The client is to remain in the car, and to text their dietitian that they have arrived
- The Registered Dietitian will meet the client at the door (both with masks on) and take their temperature. Every employee and client must have a temperature below 100.5 to attend their in person session.
- The dietitian will then ask the client COVID19 screening questions verbally before attending their session
- The client and the Registered Dietitian should remain at least 6 feet apart at all times during their session
- All appointments will be spaced out by 30 minutes for the Registered Dietitian to thoroughly clean and sanitize the office, waiting room, door handles, and bathroom before the next client enters.
The Brittany Jones Nutrition Group is dedicated to keeping our clients, employees, and Greenville community safe. If you have any questions regarding these procedures please contact Brittany@BrittanyJonesRD.com