Are you :
- Wanting to live a healthy lifestyle, but not sure where to start?
- Sick of searching the internet for hours on Sunday to choose recipes to eat for the week?
- Only meal planning for dinners (and forgetting about breakfast/lunch/snacks)?
- Bored of eating the same thing week after week?
- Dreading making a grocery list?
- Looking for new easy week night recipes?
- Wanting to decrease stress around food?
- Looking for something that fits within your lifestyle that’s not a diet?
If you said YES to any of the above – join our
Weekly meal plans + easy recipes + grocery lists for busy people who want to cook at home more.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Step 1 – Receive your recipes + grocery list written by a Registered Dietitian every Thursday
- Step 2 – Use the provided grocery list for easy shopping/online grocery ordering
- Step 3 – Decide which nights work best to cook your easy 30 minute recipes!
Get a flexible meal plan + grocery list with balanced recipes written by an Expert Registered Dietitian for only $11/week!
What to Expect:
- Grab and go weekday breakfast and easy to pack snacks
- Lunches that can be easily put together or prepped for the week
- Weeknight dinner recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less and include a lean protein, a whole grain, and a vegetable
Check out example meal plans here!
Now is the time to subscribe to get NEW recipes + a grocery list every week!
Sign up now for just $11/week!*
Your Subscription Includes:
- NEW recipes + grocery list sent to your inbox every Thursday for the following week
- 4 dinner recipes, 2 lunch recipes, 2 breakfast recipes, 2 snack recipes per week
- Grocery list with ingredients for ALL included recipes
- Quick meal planning guide to successfully plan meals/snacks around your events + a fill in meal planning grid
*Charges will occur every 4 weeks. You can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each recipe will indicate if it is vegetarian/vegan/gluten free/dairy free. If the recipe is not, substitutions will be provided.
Each week subscribers will be sent recipes, a grocery list, and a meal planning grid with directions on how to customize to your schedule. For fully customized meal plans written for your schedule and food preferences - please check out our concierge nutrition packages here.
- First, meal planning helps to provide structure and make sure you have enough food available when you are hungry. This prevents you from feeling deprived, which can lead to overeating or binge eating.
- Second, including fun foods, or foods that you feel guilty about, in your meal plan helps to "normalize" these foods through giving yourself full permission to eat them.
Your subscription can be cancelled at any time by contacting email@example.com
Yes! All of the breakfast/lunch recipes will be easy to prep at 15min or less, and I try to keep each dinner recipe around 30min prep/cook time (with the exception of slow cooker meals).
Yes! We will have several plant based recipes in the meal plan and also substitutions for the ones that aren't.
Your subscription is for one month (4 weeks) and it can be cancelled at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org