Brittany is available to consult with your company on nutrition, health and wellness. With a Master’s Degree in Health Communications, and a background in marketing, Brittany can work with your team to bring your project to life.
Brittany can provide expertise in:
- Seminars, Lectures and Workshop
- Blogging and Freelance Writing
- Social Media Content and Marketing Strategy
- Recipe and Meal Plan Development
Contact me for more information and scheduling
Brittany is an informative and energetic public speaker who makes healthy living fun and approachable. Her down-to-earth attitude while working with participants helps inspire a can-do attitude when it comes to health and wellness.
Brittany has over seven years of nutrition communications experience, and has presented to groups of all sizes at companies such as:
- BWM North America (SC and NJ)
- Pure Barre Corp
- SkillPop Greenville
- Orange Theory Fitness Greenville
- barre3 Five Forks
- Sanofi Genzyme
- LiveWell Greenville At Work Forum
- Edward Jones
- Mothers of Preschoolers – SC
- Alabama Dietetic Association
- South Carolina Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Piedmont Dietetic Association
Contact me for a complete list Blush Nutrition’s presentation topics to choose from (also available for custom presentations).
Brittany has written health and wellness focused blogs for Pure Barre LLC, Food and Nutrition Magazine’s Blog Stone Soup, SUDIA’s Blog Dairy Delivers, LIVESTRONG and more.
Brittany works diligently to develop tasty and healthy recipes that fit within the specific nutrition parameters of your company.
Some examples include:
- Blush Nutrition Recipe eBooks
- Uncle Ben’s Low Sodium Recipe Roundup
- Zucchini Mei Fun with Chicken – Food and Nutrition Magazine Cover Story May 2016
- Quinoa Venerated Veggie Bowl – Tupelo Honey Chef’s Choice Recipe Content Winner 2015
- 5 Tasty Toast Toppers – Pure Barre
- Healthy Homemade Popsicles – Pure Barre
Contact me for more information and scheduling.