Brittany is available to contract with your company or group on nutrition, health, and wellness. With a Master’s Degree in Health Communications, and a background in marketing, Brittany can work with your company to bring your event or project to life.
Brittany can provide expertise in:
- Presentations and Health Fairs
- Blogging and Freelance Writing
- Social Media Content and Marketing Strategy
- Recipe and Meal Plan Development
Contact me for more information and scheduling
Brittany is an informative and energetic public speaker who makes healthy living fun and easy. She is very down-to-earth and participants feel comfortable asking questions and leave with an easy action plan to meet their health and wellness goals.
Brittany has over seven years of health communications experience, and has presented to groups of all sizes at companies such as:
- BWM North America (SC and NJ)
- Gerber Childrens Wear LLC
- Pure Barre Corp
- SkillPop Greenville
- Orange Theory Fitness Greenville
- barre3 Five Forks
- Sanofi Genzyme
- LiveWell Greenville At Work Forum
- Edward Jones
- Mothers of Preschoolers – SC
- Alabama Dietetic Association
- South Carolina Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Piedmont Dietetic Association
Contact me for a complete list Blush Nutrition’s presentation topics to choose from (also available for custom presentations).
Brittany has written health and wellness focused articles and blogs for Edible Upcountry Magazine, Pure Barre LLC, Food and Nutrition Magazine, SUDIA’s Blog Dairy Delivers, LIVESTRONG, and more.
Brittany works diligently to develop tasty and healthy recipes that fit within the specific nutrition parameters of your company.
Some examples include:
- Blush Nutrition Recipe eBooks
- Uncle Ben’s Low Sodium Recipe Roundup
- Zucchini Mei Fun with Chicken – Food and Nutrition Magazine Cover Story May 2016
- Quinoa Venerated Veggie Bowl – Tupelo Honey Chef’s Choice Recipe Content Winner 2015
- 5 Tasty Toast Toppers – Pure Barre
- Healthy Homemade Popsicles – Pure Barre
Contact me for more information and scheduling.