Brittany is available to consult with your company on nutrition, health and wellness. With a Master’s Degree in Health Communications and a background in marketing, Brittany can work with your company to bring your project to life.
Brittany can provide expertise in:
- Blogging and Freelance Writing
- Social Media Content and Marketing Strategy
- Seminars, Lectures and Workshops
- Recipe and Meal Plan Development
Contact me for more information and scheduling
Brittany has presented on nutrition and health for companies such as:
- Sanofi Genzyme
- LiveWell Greenville
- Edward Jones
- Mothers of Preschoolers – SC
- Alabama Dietetic Association
- South Carolina Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Piedmont Dietetic Association
Brittany has written health and wellness focused blogs for Pure Barre LLC, BMW-SC, Food and Nutrition Magazine’s Blog Stone Soup, SUDIA’s Blog Dairy Delivers, LIVESTRONG and more.
Brittany works diligently to develop tasty and healthy recipes that fit within the specific nutrition parameters of your company.
- Uncle Ben’s Low Sodium Recipe Roundup
- Zucchini Mei Fun with Chicken – Food and Nutrition Magazine Cover Story May 2016
- Quinoa Venerated Veggie Bowl – Tupelo Honey Chef’s Choice Recipe Content Winner 2015
- 5 Tasty Toast Toppers – Pure Barre
- Healthy Homemade Popsicles – Pure Barre
Contact me for more information and scheduling.