We offer concierge nutrition packages, medical nutrition therapy packages, and health communications to clients in the Greenville, SC area, and virtually via Zoom video chat.
- Meet Brittany L. Jones, MS, RD, LD – Owner and CEO
- Meet Christie Griffin, RD, LD, CDE, CSOWM – Registered Dietitian and Medical Nutrition Therapy Program Lead
When I went to Brittany, I was looking for help to get some weight off, but my time with her became about so much more than that! While I did lose weight, the part I was most excited about was gaining control of my meal planning and grocery shopping. I no longer feel lost or overwhelmed with the knowledge I’ve gained, especially with the go-to healthy recipes in my arsenal now. In comparison with other diet fads I have tried in the past, Brittany’s approach is so logical and sustainable. I’ve walked away feeling like I have a solid plan moving forward, which I’ve never felt before! – Lauren, Brittany Jones Nutrition Group Client Greenville, SC
WHY CHOOSE A REGISTERED DIETITIAN VS. A NUTRITIONIST?
Simply said, all dietitians are nutritionists, but not all nutritionists are dietitians. A Registered Dietitian has additional qualifications that must be met, which include:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree with course work including food and nutrition sciences, food service systems management, business, economics, sociology, biochemistry, physiology, microbiology and chemistry
- Completed an accredited dietetic internship
- Passed the national Registered Dietitian examination
- Completes continuing professional educational requirements to maintain registration (75 every 5 years)
FREE Discovery Call – Get your first 15 minute session free!