Registered Dietitian approved healthy recipes for fall!
This collection features delicious fall recipes for brunch (5), complete dinners (10), healthy desserts, and skinny cocktails (5). Each recipe includes a full calorie count, nutrient analysis, and gluten free and/or dairy free designation. Full recipe list below.
To make healthy cooking easier, each recipe is written for 2 or 4 servings and meets low carbohydrate, low fat, and low sodium guidelines – all without sacrificing flavor. Use these recipes when planning out your meals for the week and you are sure to stick to your health and wellness goals!
NOTE: Download is a PDF and a computer download is recommended (rather than via tablet or phone).
This collection of Registered Dietitian recipes features healthy seasonal recipes for brunch (5), complete dinners (10), healthy desserts, and skinny cocktails (5). Each recipe includes a full calorie count, nutrient analysis, gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian, and vegan designations.
- Whole Wheat Apple Muffins
- Sweet Potato and Kale Skillet with Bacon and Eggs
- Pumpkin and Pecan Quinoa
- Cranberry Apple Walnut Salad
- Pomegranate and Wild Rice Salad with Feta and Walnuts
- Harvest Skillet
- Shrimp Kale and Wild Rice Bowl
- Roast Pork Loin with Apples and Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Chicken Sausage Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Maple Salmon with Sautéed Warm Kale Salad
- Pesto Chicken Spaghetti Squash Bowl
- Sage Turkey Tenderloin with Roasted Carrots and Potatoes
- Roasted Autumn Vegetables and Chicken Sausage
- Spinach, Chicken, Wild Rice and White Bean Soup
- Apple Walnut Pizza with Gorgonzola, Bacon and Caramelized Onions
Dessert and Cocktails
- Apple Cider Doughnut Holes
- Healthier Apple Crumble Pie
- Easy Healthy Pumpkin Bread
- Apple Sangria
- Skinny Pomegranate Cranberry Cocktail