Our Registered Dietitians provide nutrition counseling and education to help you meet your goals, and have them last a lifetime. We work with clients one-on-one to help them focus on healthy habits to meet their goals, and we take an “all foods fit” approach.
Signature Nutrition Counseling Package:
- One (1) 60-minute initial nutrition coaching session
- One (1) 30 minute follow-up nutrition coaching session for continued education and accountability
- One (1) 15 minute phone check in in-between sessions
- Seasonal eCookbook (20+ recipes)
- Unlimited email access for questions during your package (max 4 weeks)
- Option to add on additional follow up sessions after completing the signature counseling package
FREE DISCOVERY CALL – GET YOUR FIRST 15 MINUTE SESSION FREE!
Meet with a Registered Dietitian on our team for one-on-one nutrition counseling for Medical Nutrition Therapy for the following conditions:
- Pregnancy nutrition
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Gastric Bypass/Gastric Sleeve
- Diabetes: Pre, Type 1, Type 2, and Gestational
- Celiac disease
- Gallstones/Gallbladder Disease
We offer Nutrition Counseling packages to clients in the Greenville, SC area and virtually via HIPPA approved Zoom video chat.
What is medical nutrition therapy?
- A therapeutic approach to treating medical conditions through a diet individualized and monitored by a Registered Dietitian.
- In South Carolina, Registered Dietitians are the only nutrition practitioners licensed to practice medical nutrition therapy (read more here).
Note: Brittany Jones Nutrition Group does not accept insurance, however we do have sliding scale pricing, and you may use your health savings/flex spending account to pay for your package. Each package includes a Superbill provided with the medical license number and ICD-10 procedure code for the client to submit for reimbursement by their insurance plan. Brittany Jones Nutrition Group is not an insurance provider, and it is the clients’ responsibility to determine if your health insurance will cover your nutrition and wellness services.