Our Registered Dietitians provide nutrition counseling and education to help you meet your goals, and have them last a lifetime. We work with clients one-on-one to help them focus on healthy habits to meet their goals, and we take an “all foods fit” approach.
Signature Nutrition Counseling Package:
- One (1) 60-minute initial nutrition coaching session
- One (1) 30 minute follow-up nutrition coaching session for continued education and accountability
- One (1) goal check in in-between sessions via Healthie for accountability
- Unlimited email access for questions during your package (max 4 weeks)
- Option to add on additional follow up sessions after completing the signature counseling package
“Christie made this journey a brighter journey for me. I feel like I received more than meal plans and do’s/don’ts. I finally think of this as life change, not a diet.”
“I had been avoiding a lot of foods because I thought they were in the way of my losing weight. What she showed me was that it was important to eat specific snacks regularly to balance blood sugar and plan ahead in order to have healthy, balanced meals.”
“Excellent teacher on how to live a healthy lifestyle”
“My Blood sugar levels are way down back to normal with only 1 medication”
“Christie helped set me on the path towards healing a food relationship wrecked by years of dieting and restricting/bingeing. Thank you Christie for your guidance and expertise!”
“Having PCOS, I have tried all of the diets in my life and I can confidently say for the first time ever that I can live life loving food without guilt after working with Brittany.”
“On top of a very positive experience, I got results! “
“I learned a great deal and am very pleased with my results. It is a lifestyle change that is doable”
“Brittany helped keep me honest with myself and was supportive of my goals.”
“Change is hard, and Brittany makes it seem absolutely possible. She is now part of my ongoing toolbox. Thank you!”
“I feel stronger, healthier, and I appreciate all the nutrients that are in our foods.”
“Christie helped me make some permanent, healthy life style choices. I’m so grateful for our meetings!”
“During discussions with Christie, she never belittled me while also coaching appropriate steps to reasonable goals. She brought so much clarity to years of confusion. I’m so grateful for Brittany Jones Nutrition Group!”
FREE DISCOVERY CALL – GET YOUR FIRST 15 MINUTE SESSION FREE!
Meet with a Registered Dietitian on our team for one-on-one nutrition counseling for Medical Nutrition Therapy for the following conditions:
- Pregnancy nutrition
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Gastric Bypass/Gastric Sleeve
- Diabetes: Pre, Type 1, Type 2, and Gestational
- Celiac disease
- Gallstones/Gallbladder Disease
We offer Nutrition Counseling packages to clients in the Greenville, SC area and virtually via HIPPA approved Zoom video chat.
What is medical nutrition therapy?
- A therapeutic approach to treating medical conditions through a diet individualized and monitored by a Registered Dietitian.
- In South Carolina, Registered Dietitians are the only nutrition practitioners licensed to practice medical nutrition therapy (read more here).
Note: Brittany Jones Nutrition Group does not accept insurance, however we do have sliding scale pricing, and you may use your health savings/flex spending account to pay for your package. Each package includes a Superbill provided with the medical license number and ICD-10 procedure code for the client to submit for reimbursement by their insurance plan. Brittany Jones Nutrition Group is not an insurance provider, and it is the clients’ responsibility to determine if your health insurance will cover your nutrition and wellness services.