We are looking for a Part Time Registered Dietitian to join our team!
Part Time Position (20-30 hours per week)
Brittany Jones Nutrition Group is looking to hire a part time outpatient counseling dietitian (20-30 hours per week) for our growing business! Brittany is looking to grow her team with a part time Registered Dietitian to work with clients on her signature concierge nutrition packages featuring one-on-one nutrition counseling, crafting custom meal plans using our meal planning software, and reviewing photo food logs via the Healthie app. We are looking for a Registered Dietitian that is comfortable with some sales/marketing who shares a non-diet, all foods can fit philosophy, with a focus on building a healthy relationship with food. This position will be located at our office on Halton Road in Greenville SC. The hourly compensation is based on experience, with opportunity for performance based raises and bonuses.
- Provides continuous support with clients through thorough charting, answering emails, Healthie food log reviews, etc
- Designs individualized meal plan based on client’s lifestyle and nutrition needs within the guidelines of the Brittany Jones Nutrition Group
- Completes comprehensive patient nutrition assessments during counseling sessions using motivational interviewing reassessments, addressing previously identified nutrition-related problems
- Interprets lab results and estimates nutrient requirements
- Develops SMART goals and adapts meal plan/goals with clients as they continue to progress in multiple sessions
- Demonstrates dependability through attendance and punctuality
- Facilitates nutrition presentations for local businesses
- Ability and willingness to travel to local businesses and physician offices within Greenville County to promote the services of the Brittany Jones Nutrition Group
- Creates client education materials such as presentations and handouts
- Represents the Brittany Jones Nutrition Group in the community at events, on social media, and with clients
- Registered Dietitian Required (B.S. or M.S. in Nutrition Science/Dietetics, and completed ACEND dietetic internship)
- SC dietetics licensure required
- 3+ years nutrition counseling and nutrition education experience
- Presentation, group class, and webinar experience on nutrition topics
- Motivational Interviewing training and/or experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong computer and EMR skills
- Must hold current professional liability insurance (can be purchased after hire)
- Certificate of training in adult weight management
- Marketing/sales/social media experience
- Highly-motivated, energetic, confident, self-starting personal characteristics
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A passion for helping clients change their life through a non-diet approach
- An interest in business development for a start-up company with opportunity for personal and professional growth
- A passion for cooking and meal planning
- A desire to promote a healthy lifestyle in our Upstate SC community
About Brittany Jones Nutrition Group
Brittany L. Jones, MS, RD, LD opened the practice (previously Blush Nutrition) in July of 2017, and has touched the lives of over 200 clients with her concierge nutrition coaching and meal planning packages. The Brittany Jones Nutrition Group has been featured at The NESS Fest, SkillPop Greenville, in GVLToday, on WSPA, in Edible Upcountry Magazine, and is a featured partner several local businesses from internal and functional medicine practices to chiropractors and boutique fitness studios. The Brittany Jones Nutrition group is also involved in several volunteer opportunities in the upstate including American Heart Association-Upstate and Generation Kid Strong.
Click the link below to apply, submit your resume, and cover letter indicating your nutrition philosophy.
APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/kaVoN7PzKo1q64yh9
Please note only Registered Dietitians will be considered for this position.