- Are you tired of drastically changing your eating and exercise habits to only later regain the weight?
- Do you feel out of control around certain foods?
- Do you feel like you don’t know what to eat/cook anymore because you have so many diet rules in your head?
- Do you want to feel better and learn more about fueling and moving your body without the trendiness of diets?
- Are you wanting to work towards healing negative body image, and move towards a place of body acceptance?
Join Our Next 6 Week Group Program
June 6 – July 15!
This program is for you if:
- You are tired of diets and want to know how to eat for your body, health, and lifestyle
- You’re over counting points/macros/calories
- You know in your heart that diets aren’t the answer – but aren’t sure what else to do
- You want to be a good role model for your kids (or future kids) on having a healthy relationship with food
- You want to enjoy exercise again – without worrying about calories burned
- You want to learn the *science* and psychology behind what/when/how you eat
- You want to learn to trust your body’s natural hunger and fullness cues
- You want to feel better in your body and improve your body image
- You want to be a part of a community with others who feel the same way as you do
Here’s what’s included:
- Five (5) LIVE 60-minute group coaching video calls on Thursday evenings time TBD (replay available)
- One (1) 45-minute 1:1 virtual session with a Registered Dietitian
- Weekly nutrition, movement, and body image modules + homework
- Daily support and community through a private group message board
- Nutrition, movement, and body image resources, recommendations, and handouts
- 1 month subscription to Brittany Jones Nutrition Group Weekly Meal Plan subscription (a $44 value!)
- Option to work with one of our Registered Dietitians 1:1 at the completion of the program
"I'm walking away from this group with lots of practical ways to enjoy my food and pursue health without dieting or complicated tracking."
Dieting completely consumed my life and my mood. Brittany helped me to realize that all foods fit and that I should not have anxiety about something that my body requires for fuel.
This was a new way of looking at food for me! I have always worked with people or companies that involved “diets” or a lot of counting things out. Allison helped me look at food in a way that wasn’t scary and still allowed me to live my life!
I’m working on divorcing my measure of health/self worth from the number on the scale and, for the first time I won’t be seeking out any sort of “fix” for weight going forward. Instead my focus will be on keeping myself well fed, healthy and happy.
Working with Brittany was transformative! It’s so refreshing to work with an educated professional who focuses on ditching diet culture and the practical ways to do that in your day to day life.
I had tried for years to get a handle on my eating habits, to help my relationship with food and with my body, and I was exhausting every option I could think of. I decided I needed some help and Brittany Jones Nutrition Group delivered!
I have been dealing with generational dieting in my family for the longest time and it has really messed up my self-confidence and how I feel/view my self. I have been trying, with no success, to break a lot of that and now after starting working with Brittany Jones Nutrition Group I feel as if I have much better building blocks to better my relationship with food and diet culture.
Learn more about your Registered Dietitians, Brittany Jones, MS, RD, LD and Allison Pritchett, RD, LD!
Hi! I’m Brittany – a Registered Dietitian, mom, wife, foodie, and owner of Brittany Jones Nutrition Group. I’ve been working with clients for over 10 years as a dietitian in Greenville, SC, and I’ve taken the learnings from my one-on-one sessions and put them into this 6-week group program! My philosophy has always been one where all foods fit in a healthy lifestyle. I am not about rules, or seeing things as strictly black, or white. I am about finding the shades of grey and living there. I can’t wait to meet you!
Hi! I’m Allison – the Lead dietitian at Brittany Jones Nutrition Group! Through my experience as a dietitian, I have watched many people go on and off diets, significantly restricting themselves and causing their mental health to suffer. This observation combined with my own struggle to find true food freedom led me to become the type of dietitian I am today. I practice using a weight neutral approach, rejecting diet culture and striving for the long-term goal of intuitive eating. I look forward to helping you build a healthier relationship with food, movement, and your body!
Our group program will start the week of June 6th and go through July 15th.
This is a comprehensive 6-week group coaching program. It includes 5 weekly LIVE group coaching calls via zoom (reply available), a one-on-one session with a Registered Dietitian, a month of meal planning + recipes + grocery lists, and group support via a private message board.
You don't have to follow the meal plans at all! A subscription to our weekly meal planning subscription is included (a $44 value), however you you can choose to use some or all of recipes - or none at all. It's a resource for you to use in the way that works best for you.
No this is not a program for intentional weight loss and we will not be talking about or using the scale. This program is for those looking to trust their bodies and conquer lingering old diet rules. We will help you find your healthiest relationship with food, movement, and body in this program.
The group sessions will be held on Thursday evenings starting on June 9th. Time is TBD based on group availability (replay will be available).
The one-on-one session can be scheduled within your and your dietitians availability the week of June 27th.
To get the most out of the group, we have limited it to 10 people only. HURRY because spots will go quickly!
The cost of the 6-week group program is $55 per session and also includes a weekly meal planning subscription ($44).
You can choose to pay in one payment of $375 and there is a payment plan option as well of two payments of $195 (bit.ly.com/grouppaymentplan).