Brittany offers concierge nutrition coaching and meal planning packages to clients in the Greenville, SC area, and virtually via Zoom video chat.
“Brittany listened to my wants, needs, and considered factors such as my lifestyle, cooking ability, and food preferences. She created a unique meal plan with delicious, healthy recipes (which were provided), and even included a shopping list sorted by grocery store section! I couldn’t have asked for more.”
“I can tune out all the “noise” of fad diets because I know my plan actually works! Everything was straightforward and very uplifting. What I thought would be a big challenge for me turned out to be very easy and sustainable.”
Being a young professional and going back to school, I’m extremely busy and learning how to meal plan and set my weeks up for success has been extremely helpful.
“The best thing I learned from Brittany was probably how to eat while I travel — I travel 3-5 days per week for work, about 3-4 weeks per month.” – Brittany Jones Nutrition Group Client
“Brittany works with her client as a team and is readily available to answer any questions I had. Blush Nutrition’s customer service is amazing and I would recommend this for any Bride, family, or individual looking to learn how to live a healthier lifestyle!”
“I am no longer religiously counting points. Instead I am enjoying the ease of meal planning and cooking a result of everything I learned from Brittany.”
-Blush Nutrition Client
“Brittany was so easy to work with. She really made an effort to get to know me as a person and customized meal plans to fit my needs.”
“From the recipe books to meal plans and shopping lists made specifically for me, I was thoroughly impressed throughout the entire experience.”
“I really thought I was going to be counting calories/macros since that’s all we seem to see these days, so I found the “portion plate” refreshing and scale-able for the long term. The photo food logging was easy and lessons were great!”
-Blush Nutrition Client
“Brittany really helped me get out of my diet mindset and develop a healthy lifestyle instead. This has allowed me to not be paranoid every time I eat and has really helped my mentality.”
“I would recommend Brittany to anyone, especially college students who are looking to improve their relationship with food.” – Morgan
“My goal was to being able to make educated nutrition decisions, and for it to not be such a guessing game. I am now confident in my ability to grocery shop, choose recipes, and even make healthier substitutions.”
“Amazing dietitian to work with and really helped me make some serious changes to my lifestyle.”
“In 3 months with Blush Nutrition, I dropped over 10lbs and 3 inches on my waist. Best of all, I can apply what she taught me to fit my lifestyle. I can go on vacation, eat at restaurants and stay healthy away from home.”
“Brittany helped me see food in a new way and was also super helpful in coming up with creative meals! She helped make meal planning enjoyable!”
“After 3 months of making this lifestyle change, I’ve lost a significant amount of weight (something I thought I’d never accomplish), but most importantly, I have gained confidence in my cooking skills and have learned how to make healthy food choices without feeling like I’m missing out on anything.”
“I had tried pretty much every fad diet that exists and was tired of the yo-yo effect they had on me. Not only did Brittany help me slim down for my wedding, but she also helped me learn to take care of not just my body but also my mind”
“I enjoyed the structure and flexibility the meal planning allowed me. Most importantly, I feel prepared to be able to do this by myself, that the 80/20 and meal planning are my new normal. Thank you, Brittany for all of your help!”
“Any time I had plans to eat out, Brittany would look over the menu in advance and recommend healthy options for me to order. She set me up for success by being extremely quick in her responsiveness to food questions that always seemed to arise.”
“Brittany gave me so many tools to be successful.”
“Brittany is so refreshing, energetic and helpful – and very knowledgeable!”
“I have been able to keep up with everything Brittany taught me because her individualized approach was both sustainable and realistic.”
FREE Discovery Call – Get your first 15 minute session free!
Each Concierge Nutrition Package Includes:
- 60 Minute Initial Consultation – I’ll do a full assessment, we will set goals and set up a plan to achieve them
- 30 Minute Follow Up Appointments – We will meet one-on-one every three weeks to revisit your goals, provide additional nutrition education/handouts, and review behavior change tactics to make this a lifestyle and not a diet.
- Customized Meal Plans – I offer customized meal plans and do not use a software or computer generated program. No week is the same, and no person is the same, so why should you get the same meal plan as someone else? Do you travel for work regularly? Don’t want to give up pizza Friday’s? I’ve got you. I will give you customized meal plans for your busy lifestyle – after all this is a forever plan, not just for a couple of weeks!
- Master Meal Planning – Plan your work, and work your plan! During our time together, I will work with you ensure that you are 100% confident in meal planning and grocery shopping to set you up for success in the long-term.
- Accountability via Healthie App – Track your meals, snacks, exercise and more with real-time feedback from the nutrition expert! Send secure messages at any time of the day, and track your progress all in one place.